24 December 2008

Baby Layla is here! And she is GORGEOUS!!! Collin and I went to visit the sweet new baby girl this morning, and Collin got some beautiful images of the new family. I can't type much, because I'm off to a Christmas Eve thing, but I wanted to share some with you. The whole family is completely thrilled with their new addition, and excited to come home this evening. I am posting a link to Layla's slideshow at the end of this post, so be sure to check it out. It's one of my favorites EVER! Merry Christmas!




Click here for the slideshow: www.cmsmithportraits.com/slideshows/Laylanb

3 comments:

gillian said...

OH MY GOODNESS COLLIN AND ARON!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH...for updating my blog and for capturing these AMAZING pictures of our new family!!! I immediately looked up the blog when I got home from the hospital and WEPT in my kitchen at the BEAUTIFUL moments you've put in photograph....and the music is PERFECT!!! I LOVE Y'ALL...MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! We'll be calling you very soon ;)

Aron said...

We were SO HAPPY to do it, Gillian! Thanks for providing such a BEAUTIFUL subject! I hope y'all have a wonderful night and a very Merry Christmas!

Rebecca said...

Layla is absolutely beautiful!! Love all the pictures!!!