Thanks for the comment! I love meeting people from home while 2000 miles away. You guys look familiar, but then again, who from Florence doesn't look familiar?
It'll be interesting to find our connection. I'm sure I know somebody you know or vice versa. :)
You kiddo is adorable and I think your blog is great! He will really appreciate the fact that you took the time to record the daily happenings of life.
1 comments:
Thanks for the comment! I love meeting people from home while 2000 miles away. You guys look familiar, but then again, who from Florence doesn't look familiar?
It'll be interesting to find our connection. I'm sure I know somebody you know or vice versa. :)
You kiddo is adorable and I think your blog is great! He will really appreciate the fact that you took the time to record the daily happenings of life.
Thanks again, Chrissy
Post a Comment