i know this has nothing to do with Owen but I had to put this link here because this is EXACTLY what God has been putting in front of me!!!!!!!!! http://ajoyfulhomemaker.blogspot.com/
22 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1
i know this has nothing to do with Owen but I had to put this link here because this is EXACTLY what God has been putting in front of me!!!!!!!!! http://ajoyfulhomemaker.blogspot.com/
1 comments:
Oh my goodness, Gillian, what a STINKIN' CUTE blog! I absolutely LOVE the background! Thank you so much for sending me this link. I look forward to keeping up with y'all this way.
And I also really appreciate this post. Definitely something to think about and act on. Thanks for passing on what you come across on the WWW!
Post a Comment