23 March 2008

EASTER SUNRISE SERVICE

faithful friend! 1st sunrise service together
precious family! we love ya'll!



Cindy and I met last year for the sunrise service while our families stayed home in their warm beds, it was FREEZING last year! We decided to make it an annual tradition and this year our husbands wanted to come too. So we planned our departure last night, we'd get up and get ourselves ready, then take the kiddos out of their beds and put them directly in the car...well it was a good idea and it worked for Cindy, only Derrick said that he wanted to get back in his bed. Owen on the other hand woke up @ 5:45 bright eyed and bushy tailed...wanting to find what the easter bunny had brought, which by the way he said 'the easter bunny didn't bring me this, we bought it at the store!' Guess I have to be more careful about when I purchase things now!








1 comments:

Aron said...

We saw y'all across the lawn. Wasn't it beautiful? I LOVE that service! Happy Easter, and thanks for the card yesterday. Loved it!