I just arrived at work and had to post about the beautiful sunrise that I saw on my way in. When I pulled out of my driveway and started down the street I was amazed by the HUGE full moon filling the sky right above the street! It was beautiful, and also a wonderful reminder to me on this Good Friday of the fullness of grace that we have received through Christ Jesus. The song 'By His Wounds' then came on the radio from the Glory Reveled album which is written from Isaiah 53:5 which is the verse I posted yesterday. . . the song says 'He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our sins; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him, and by His wounds, by His wounds we are healed. We are healed by Your sacrifice and the life that You gave, We are healed for You paid the price, By Your grace we are saved, we are saved...What can wash away my sin? Nothing but the blood of Jesus.






1 comments:
Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment