So for the past few days when I've picked Owen up from school he's told me about finding caterpillars on the playground. I love listening to him telling me all about who found it...where it was...who held it next...where they put it...what they like to eat...what they 'fed' the caterpillar...
Well after school today we were outside, I was sitting on the back porch watching Owen swing and all of the sudden his eyes got really big, his face lit up, and he said 'MOM, THERE'S A CATERPILLAR UNDER YOUR CHAIR!" We spent the next 45 minutes 'playing' with the caterpillar...He had a great time letting the caterpillar crawl all over him. Needless to say, Owen did NOT want to let it go, but I eventually talked him into letting the caterpillar go home to his family.
10 April 2008
Caterpillar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
You've gotta LOVE a little boy!
Oh, creepy crawlies frighten me. I hope Claudia doesn't find any of those anytime soon.
WOW!! He is high on that swing!
I had to come over and check out the caterpillar post - how cute!
Post a Comment