I had the pleasure of taking my friend Cindys SWEET daughter to her piano recital Sunday afternoon. Cindys grandmother passed away and the funeral was the same time as the piano recital. Raeanne did a fabulous job!!! She sang with both of her songs, how cool is that?!?! My mom also went to the recital and this sweet girl told her piano teacher that her 2nd mom and 3rd grandmother were there with her! She is sooo sweet! My stepdad said that he hoped my daughter would be like her (they think I'm having a girl) and Raeanne said that she could teach her! What a SWEET HEART! I love you Raeanne and pray that my daughter will have a sweet and loving spirit like you! Thank you for letting me be your 2nd mommy!


So while I had Raeanne...Paul had Derrick and Owen. He took the two of them to TOYS R US!!!! Bought new squirt...no super soakers guns and little Hot Wheels monster trucks for the boys! They had a great time playing! After Derrick left I gave Owen a bath and then I layed down on the couch for some much needed rest. Owen climbed on the couch with me and I told him we were going to rest...he said 'I'm not going to close my eyes' and I said 'okay, well I am because I'm tired'...60 seconds later....he was out! This was at 6:00 and my tired baby slept until 6:30 this morning!
19 May 2008
Raeannes Piano Recital
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Oh, she is SO SWEET! And BEAUTIFUL!!! Lucky you, Gillian, getting to be the 2nd Mom!
And I'm feeling like you're having a girl, too. But then again, I'm always wrong, so don't go by me! Wish we could have talked more tonight!
Post a Comment