I forgot to take pictures this morning, imagine that! Owen delivered doughnuts and presents to his daddy this morning and insisted that we sing him happy birthday before he could open any of his presents! So we sang a happy fathers day version of happy birthday, then Owen proceeded to tell his daddy what the presents were before he opened them. After church we went over to my moms for lunch and to celebrate Fathers Day with Poppi. I know this one is terribly blurry but it was too sweet not to post! Owen climbed up in my moms lap and she rocked him back and forth for a good 5 minutes. I think he would have gone to sleep if Poppi and Daddy weren't around.
Nonni playing dart guns with Owen!!! He always loves to play dart guns, (he gave his daddy one for fathers day today) but it was EXTRA special to have his Nonni playing with him!
oh so serious!
my pretty mom!







0 comments:
Post a Comment