I know...I've been slack about the blog lately! I don't have any new pictures...because I'm REALLY slack about taking pictures!!! I had every intention of taking a picture of Owen's new shoes that he won't take off!!! Saturday we ventured out to Kohls for a birthday present and to look for some Skechers for Owen. There are 3 boys at MSF that have Skechers so apparently it's 'the' shoe to have. We have been in need of some new tennis shoes for school and haven't really had any luck finding his size, until Saturday. He LOVES LOVES LOVES these shoes!!! I'm suprised he didn't ask to sleep in them! First words out of his mouth Sunday morning were 'can I put my Skechers on?' The happiness these new shoes brought Owen reminded me of being a little girl and going shoe shopping with my mom...finding the perfect pair and being allowed to wear them out of the store...pure JOY, I remember that feeling like it was yesterday!
Owen told his daddy the other day the baby's name was 'Tinkie Winkie'!!! So Paul is now referring to our growing baby as 'Tinkie Winkie'!!!
The reason for this post is to share this really cool site that allows you to look at AN ENTIRE CHILDRENS BOOK online before you buy it!
02 June 2008
Skechers...'TINKIE WINKIE'...Lookybook
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment