16 July 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DERRICK!!!


Yesterday we celebrated Derricks 4th birthday at the Splash Pad...well we missed the celebration part. I had my 16 week checkup yesterday, baby's heartbeat was 155. My appointment was at 2:30...I didn't see the doctor until 4:00pm!!! I had taken Owen with me because we were going straight to the birthday party which was from 3-6pm. Owen was so good! Well, as good as a 4 year old can be sitting in a doctors office for 2 hours!!! I hate that he missed most of his best buddies birthday party! We finally arrived about 5pm and there were just a few people left but Owen didn't seem to mind.

Silly boys!!! have you ever seen pirates as cute as these???
and how about this beauty?
Happy Birthday Derrick! We love you!!!































4 comments:

Aron said...

You are without a doubt having a GIRL!!!

And Happy Birthday, Derrick!

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel, I was in there for almost 3 hours last appt. I am convinced if you have an early morning, you are in and out quickly. I am shooting for the 8:45's now!!

I'm not a good guesser, so I'm steering clear of making any bets on girl or boy!

Aron said...

I don't know why...just a feeling. :) By the way, I've never been correct in my guesses! Except with Rebecca this time around. I thought her's was a girl from the beginning. Same with you. I've never pictured this one as a boy. We shall see if I am getting better with my predictions!

I want to see y'all soon! You're probably starting to get a pretty good bump by now, huh?

Rebecca said...

Definitely go with the girl!! sorry you had to wait soo long to see Dr. NO FUN!! Hopefully we will see you guys soon! can't wait to hear what your having!
Rebecca