26 August 2008

EXHAUSTED!!!

We hadn't been home for long when Owen started whinning and fussing about not being about to draw a truck. He was drawing a truck for Derrick and was going to send it in the mail to him. Then he said "I'm just a dumb boy!" My mouth fell open! I asked him why he would say that and who had he heard say that, and of course told him that he wasn't...then he broke his crayon in half. So I sent him to his room to cool off for a few minutes and after 3 or 4, definitely less than 5 minutes, went to check on him. He had closed his door so I stood outside the door to listen before I went in and I didn't hear anything. This is what I found when I opened the door...it's only 4:45.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aron said...

oh, that sweet boy!

Vanessa said...

That's too sweet.