18 August 2008

First Day of School ~ 4K

Owen started 4k today!!! He woke up sick this morning with a TERRIBLE croupy cough but after a trip to the doctor and some medicine, he's fine...no fever.

I have no idea why this is underlined! (again)

cool new backpack daddy got his buddy!

Owen wanted to take a picture...not bad

my big boy!


Owen, Layla, and mommy!


tired of taking pictures!








3 comments:

Rebecca said...

so did I miss something here.... do you already have baby girl's name?!?!? you look fantastic by the way. have missed seeing you guys!

Grangers said...

I can't believe that our little boys are in 4k and are becoming young men!!We have got to get them together..tThe clothes offer is still open:)I absolutly LOVE "Layla"what a Beautiful name!!!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

How cute! He looks so ready with his backpack on too. I love the first day of school...kind of scary, but still fun. :)