10 August 2008

Good Time with Old Friends

We had our good friends Steve, Leigh, and their precious little girl Carly over for dinner tonight to celebrate Leigh's birthday. Paul and Stephen have been friends since the age of 7 and I've known the two of them since I was 16. I met Leigh about 8 years ago when I moved back to Florence and the 4 of us used to hang out all the time. Then we had kids... It was great to hang out again and I hope we'll do it more often. Carly and Owen had a ball together!!! I would've taken more pictures but my battery died, go figure...since I NEVER seem to use it anymore!
Happy Birthday Leigh-Leigh, we love you!


It was impossible to get the two of them to look at the camera at the same time!
...making music
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Aron said...

Oh, she's so CUTE! I'm so glad she and Mak will be in the same class! Just wish O could be in there with them.