Owen started a boys tumbling/gymnastics class on Monday with his buddies Derrick and Daniel. (say a prayer for that teacher!) Owen found out about it a week ago and every day has asked me when was he going and would he and Derrick get a bronze??? So finally yesterday morning I was able to tell him it was the day for gymnastics and again he asked if they would get a bronze and if bronze was first or second. I told him that bronze was third, gold was first, silver was second. He then asked if they would get a gold...so I told him that he had to listen to the teacher if he wanted to get a gold. I don't have any pictures but that's not because I didn't take my camera, cause I did!!! It's because they wouldn't allow parents in the room and they have no observation windows, which I'm not thrilled about and if Owen didn't LOVE it so much, and if his best buddies weren't going, we wouldn't be going back. They did all come out with a coloring page that had a bear on it that said "Mommy, I did GGG-GREAT". Oh, and the teacher told me that when the class was over, Owen said that he didn't have a good time because he didn't get to do everything!!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment