My mom and I took Owen to the beach this weekend...sad to say for the FIRST time this year! We stayed at the Litchfield Resort and will definitely be going back. We were able to take a golf cart shuttle to and from the beach...the pool had a lazy river and a splash pad (my mom took the pictures at the pool so I'll update with those when I get them) ... STARBUCKS!!!
the attitude!!!
his expressions are never ending!

LOVE THAT SMILE!!!

Owen trying to wiggle out of the sand


2 of my favorite people right here

Owen had the best time make ramps and jumps for his monster trucks!

I love this picture of my mom and Owen running to the ocean!



having fun with
Nonni
coming back in after a big wave

and her name is....think we're going to change the spelling....I to a Y...the I seems to be confusing.
My cute...

sweet...

silly boy!

Riding the golf cart from the beach to our room...can you tell how much he enjoyed it!?!?!

We had dinner at my all time favorite restaurant,
Landolfi's in
Pawleys Island. If you've never been you need to go! They have the best brick oven (imported from Italy) pizzas around. After dinner Owen got to pick whatever he wanted from the dessert case, which by the way are made fresh daily and worth every dollar!!! As you can see Owen enjoyed his cream puff!

Yummy!

Not sure if this is a dazed look from the sugar or from exhaustion!


Less than 10 minutes after leaving
Landolfi's.

View from our room...the pool is in the far left corner. My mom took pictures of us at the pool so I'll have to post those when she sends them. The pool was very cool...had a lazy river and a splash pad.

Thanks mom for a wonderful weekend at the beach!!! We had a GREAT time and love you tons!
2 comments:
Looks like ya'll had the best fun. Wish we could've joined you!
Looks like you had lots of fun. That dessert case makes me want to drive to Pawleys and try out that place immediately!!
Love the name Layla!!!!
Post a Comment