28 September 2008

6 years


6 years ago today Paul and I were married! Unfortunately we didn't get to do anything special to celebrate with all that needs to be done before we move in just 3 more weeks! We did go to dinner tonight at Miyami, thought it would entertain Owen enough so that we might be able to enjoy dinner... NOT! So that would be why I only have this one picture and I only took it because Owen was hiding under the table, afraid to see the fire, so I took it for him. I was going to take a picture of our wedding picture for this post but they're boxed up!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling...we have taken Claudia there many times and every time she yells and we have to get up from the table with her.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!

Aron said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And, hey, next time CALL US to babysit! We would love to have that sweet boy hang out over here for a few hours!

Grangers said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary! I have been wanting to take Tal there but after reading about Claudia and Owen's reactions maybe we should wait!!