My 31 week checkup went well...I'm still about 70% effaced, no change from 3 weeks ago which is good...still not 'normal' for 31 weeks but no real concern at this time. I'm still experiencing a lot of 'pressure'... like she might fall out... Dr. H said to just pay attention to it and if it got any worse to let them know.
1 more week until we have internet at home!!! Guess it's a blessing really that we haven't had it otherwise I might not be getting as much done in the new house! I do have some really great photos from our trip to McLeod Farms this weekend that I want to upload but I guess it'll have to wait until next week...
28 October 2008
31 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Glad the visit went well! I'm right there with you on the pressure. Some days I'm convinced I'm going to look down and see a head!
It will be over before we know it and then we will be complaining about sleepless nights! I can't wait!
I have a great painter for you, I've just got to find his number...Johnny Peoples. WE've used him a good bit!
Post a Comment