12 October 2008

Anne Blake and Lance's Wedding

My sweet little cousin got married!!!! I remember when Anne Blake was born, I was about 13? and she was the cutest, sweetest, chubbiest, most spoiled baby in the world :) I loved her sooo much and hated that she lived so far away in Venice, Florida. She and Lance were married yesterday and I am so happy for them! They've been in love for the past what...8 years did the bishop say? Lance is sooo sweet and LOVES my cousin SO MUCH!!! He's not a bad mandolin/guitar player either! After Blake finally got her dress on (ha ha ha, just kidding Blake! I LOVE YOU) and the photographer was taking a picture of her and her mother, who is my mother's sister, I started crying...I'm talking close to that ugly cry, crying. All I could see was her as this little baby girl that I loved so much and now she was this beautiful woman that was about to get MARRIED!!! Then I started thinking about how in the world will I EVER get through Layla's wedding!!!! The wedding was beautiful, the rain held off the entire evening. I've posted all the pictures that Paul took, since I was in the wedding I wasn't able to tote the camera around but I think he did a great job capturing some special moments between Anne Blake and Lance. Wish there was a picture of my beautiful sister and mother but maybe someone else took one that I'll be able to get my hands on.


Big Daddy from Acoustic Syndicate and someone else??? don't remember his name but he was great....Big Daddy is in a band with him called Big Blue (I think that's what he told me?)
Aunt Suzanne fixing Blake's dress before they walk down the isle.
Words of encouragement???
It's hard to tell who the bride is here...Suzanne looked beautiful too!
The beginning of the ceremony







These two kissed more than any bride and groom I've ever seen...aaahhh young love.

oops, this one is out of order...
back to the kissing... which by the way my son loved! he's infatuated with kissing right now!
they did it!!! Mr. and Mrs. W

There they go again!
The beautiful maid of honor Ashley, sister of the bride....the best man Russ, brother of the groom...in case you couldn't tell!preggo me in a strapless gown!!!
Blair, the baby sister, my swedish cousin :) she's only 16!!!! and Lance's baby brother.
preggo me again...Owen wanted to know who this guy was and why I was walking down the isle with him!
the three sisters and one of the brides bffs.
how many people can a joggling board hold?
me and my boy, and my preggo BOOBS....hello?
Big Daddy and .....
the first dance as Mr. and Mrs. W
There they go again! :)

and again :)


this one is terribly blurry but wanted to post them anyway...my aunt Suzanne dancing with her new son and Craig dancing with Blake.
My handsome boy!!! Not sure what is up with his jacket...looks kindof funny around the shoulder and button area???
my beautiful, sweet niece...she and Owen had such a good time together!
my uncle Michael and cousin John.
Congrats Blake and Lance!!!























Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You look beatiful Gillian!!!

Aron said...

Rebecca's right. You are gorgeous! And what a beautiful wedding!