08 October 2008

I Failed...

the 1 hour glucose screening test!!! I have to go back on Monday for the 3 hour test!!! The same thing happened when I was pregnant with Owen, so I'm not surprised...praying I'll pass the 3 hour test! Dr. O did say that I had the best hemoglobin he'd seen in years...whatever that means for me I don't know. I also have to go back on Wednesday for a Rhogam shot for the Rh negative factor, which I also had with Owen. Dr. O did examine me today and somehow I forgot how terrible that is!!! Everything was good, cervix is closed but thinning.

We are still packing up the house getting ready for our move 9 days!!! I can't wait :)

4 comments:

Aron said...

So sorry you failed the glucose test. I can't believe how far along you are!

Anonymous said...

Oh no on the glucose testing! No fun.

I think I got an in depth description of the pressure thing because I told him I thought the baby was going to just shoot right out! And maybe because of the lovely preterm labor I'm blessed with.

Sorry we didn't get to chat today and I'm on the schedule for Thursday next week, so looks like I'll miss you again. Have they moved you to the weekly visit because of the thinning?

Rebecca said...

soo sorry about the glucose test!!! cant wait to see pics of the new house=) let me know if I can help out in any way!!

Wanda said...

Don't you worry. I was the same way. All three pregnancies! I had big babies....but that testing was yuck!
Praying for ya!