So report cards went out on Monday but not for 3's and 4's, instead you can schedule a conference with the teacher to discuss your child's progress. I filled out the form, picking my preferred time and then added a note asking if she felt it was necessary...didn't want to take up her time if it wasn't necessary, I know she's busy, etc.... below is her response.
Hey Gillian,
Thanks for your note. I really don’t have any concerns with Owen right now. In fact I am so proud of him. He is doing so much better with his behavior and he is blowing me away everyday with his work. He has been doing lots of addition work and he’s been doing a lot of writing, too. Whatever you and your husband are doing with him at home shows in his enthusiasm for learning! Keep it up!
Thanks again for your support and concern. You can consider this our “conference”. Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.
This was so encouraging to me because his behavior at home has been less than desirable lately!
29 October 2008
Report Cards
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
YAY for Owen!!!
LOVE to hear reports like that!!!
Post a Comment