So we finally got our couches this week and my mom came over today to help me hang pictures. We're still looking for a rug for the living and dining room and I need to change out most of my picture frames to match our new furniture but it finally feels like home!!! We're waiting on some artwork for Layla's room and I'll post pictures when it's complete. Owen's room was the first, well second (kitchen was the first) completed room in the house but I haven't taken any pictures...will have to do that soon. Our bedroom on the other hand is just not working out quite right...too much furniture, not the right wall space, I don't know...it'll be a while before it's complete I think.
21 November 2008
It's starting to feel like home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
LOVE IT! the furniture looks great and I love the wall colors!! cant wait to see Layla and Owen's rooms!!
Looks Great!! Glad you all are settling in!
Gillian, it looks GREAT!!! I LOVE your dining room chairs!
Post a Comment