26 November 2008

Swollen and Tired

That's how I feel...my feet and ankles are HUGE!!! I could only fit in my tennis shoes today with them untied! I don't know what I'm going to do for shoes these next few weeks. Hopefully it won't be a few more weeks...I just got back from the doctor and I've dilated 2cm, still 70 % effaced, and Layla is still head down. I'll be 36 weeks on Monday, Owen was delivered at 36 weeks 6 days due to HEELLP syndrome, and with my feet being so swollen and my blood pressure up a little at 128/88 she just might be here before December 29th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no. So sorry you are feeling yucky! You are definitely bypassing me with the stats.

Rebecca said...

when do you go back to Dr. Will be praying for you. Sounds like Layla and Tess might share a birthday=)

Aron said...

I'm sorry you feel bad, Gillian! But happy that we may be meeting sweet Layla very soon. Praying for you!