Just a couple of things I don't want to forget...
Owen learned how to tie last week. We would find him in our closet tying ALL of Paul's shoes!!!
Owen has a place mat with a map of the United States on it and he would always ask who lived in whatever state he was pointing to...well he pointed to Washington, asked what state it was, and when I told him he said "Mommy! That's where you work" I just got the strangest since of deju vu when I typed that so if I've already posted that funny tidbit we'll just blame that on the pregnancy!
Yesterday I told Owen our couches were finally coming and he said "AWESOME, what color are they?" I told him they were red and yellow... he said "do they have flames all over them?"
18 November 2008
Things to Remember...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Love seeing your pictures and visiting your blog!
How do I let it go? I had no choice. I lost control two kids ago. My life is totally nuts.
Yours may not be. Not all kids are as active as mine.
Your next one might be a snuggler who never dreams of piling everything in the house into a crib.
Can't wait to see pictures of the new sweet one!!
Go, Owen! Shoe-tying is something your buddy over here desperately wants to learn. Maybe you need to come over and give him a little lesson. :)
owen wants to learn how to ride his bike without training wheels so maybe we should get them together to swap skills ;)
Post a Comment