20 January 2009

1 month!

I can't believe Layla is a month old! She is such a good baby, what a blessing! So far we don't have any 'fussy' times during the day or night, she's doing great at nursing, pretty much every 3 hours and sleeping most of the time in between. She typically has 2 alert times during the day, although she seems to be getting her days and nights confused, she was wide awake from 3:30-5:45 last night/this morning!!! Praying she doesn't do that again tonight but she has slept most of the day so it's not looking good! Before Layla was born I always wondered how it was possible to love another child as much as I love Owen, and I am amazed of the room God made in my heart for her!





finally caught her sweet smile!



owen took this one, not great but i'll take what i can get since i'm the one usually taking the pictures!


this is what she usually looks like, still sleeping most of the time!



sitting up with a little help from daddy


a rare moment...daddy doesn't get to hold baby girl very much...when he gets home from work he spends quality time with Owen and then we're going to bed.


bright eyed

her serious look


her sad look


look at her holding her head up, she's so strong!


a few more
































4 comments:

Grangers said...

I can't believe Layla is already a month old!!!! She is so SWEET and BEAUTIFUL!!!I just want to run over and eat her up:)

Aron said...

What a sweet smile! And I still can't get over her neck strength! Gillian, she's GORGEOUS!!!

Hope said...

Can't believe how many pictures you have with her eyes open!!! She is adorable!!

Vanessa said...

She's precious! Congratulations.