08 February 2009

Layla's First Road Trip


We took our first road trip with Layla on Friday to visit my sister in Raleigh. It was a wonderful weekend, a little crazy at times with a 4 yr old, 3 yr old, and 6 week old but still wonderful.






she slept all the way there...



headphones and a dvd player...heaven for mommy!



trouble, that's all i'm going to say...



ballet class on saturday...i can't wait!




the weather was BEAUTIFUL this weekend!












love this pretty girl!!!















my boy still loves to swing!








silly faces










Eskimo kisses







Raleigh has the BEST parks!!! they're everywhere and have the best equipment!
heading home...


getting ready to doze off...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aron said...

What a fun weekend! Have I told you before that Layla has the most PERFECT cheeks ever?!?!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a nice trip! Love that baby yawn. Doesn't it annoy you that our parks seem to lag behind with equipment...I never realized it until we headed West. I'm FINALLY dialing your number right now!