My new friend Stephanie who is leading a conference call bible study I'm doing posted a link to this AWESOME website. She was (is) a huge fan of Jason Castro (American Idol) and his testimony is on the site too. Please check out the site, browse around...I was brought to tears by this testimony as it is something I struggle with daily, hourly, by the minute. I pray that God will set me free from it, I know He can...so I pray I can.
This site is so cool, you can search by struggle type...whether is be addiction, abuse, PRIDE, purpose in life, selfishness, etc... you can listen to a testimony of someone who has struggled with the very same thing and how they overcame it, through God's grace. There is a section that answers questions for those who don't know Him personally....REALLY COOL SITE!!!!
09 March 2009
WAY COOL WEBSITE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment