She thinks she's grown
She's trying to walk all on her own
She's only 6 months old!
well 7 months in 3 more days....
Slow down Layla, you're moving and growing way too fast!
I love you to pieces baby girl!
How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1
3 comments:
Okay, forget her sitting up session! She's ready for her 9 month!!! I LOVE that last pic of the 2 of you. You look beautiful!
Cute poem and CUTE dress- she is getting soo big!!!
HI! I saw your comment on Mckmama! I wanted to share my website with you: Sugarandspice1.etsy.com
I will be donating a portion of all sales to the String of pearls to help families and babies like Stellan! I am trying to get it out there in any way I can! Please let your family, friends etc. I would really appreciate it!
Thanks!! :)
-lexi
Sugarandspice4baby.blogspot.com
Post a Comment