01 September 2009

Picnic Dinner

*** UPDATED ***

she is ALWAYS happy!

and he ADORES her!
look at the rolls on those thighs!!! LOVE IT!

she loves that thumb when she's sleepy

mmmm....puffs

there's that cutie

see what I mean!

adores her, always....

there's 2 teeth in there!


Happy Happy Joy Joy!


standing up!!! makes her happy.

she makes me happy!


watching her bro jump out of the swing...


always watching her bro....


wondering if she can jump like he can...

Oh My Goodness...is that not the most precious face you've ever seen!?!?!


JOY!
a new experience...

not so sure...


still watching bro...

not so sure about this grass thing....

oops...
so thankful....

for these precious children
God has entrusted me with...
I pray...
they will glorify Him.
* Owen and I were just reading his nightly devotion, Leading Little Ones To God. We were reading/talking about how God knows all things...how many stars there are in the sky, and he even knows them by name...I asked Owen if he knew the stars had names
Owen ~ Yes, I know one of them
me ~ Really? which one?
Owen ~ Twinkle
precious child of God!!!
*** last night as I was closing the blinds in Owens room I noticed an almost full moon rising in the sky. I call Owen to the window to see God's beauty and he notices the only star visible and says "LOOK mom, I think that's Twinkle" ***

3 comments:

Aron said...

I love them and I love your backyard picnic! You have two beautiful children, Gillian!!!

Vanessa said...

Twinkle! That is just precious.

JenGreenwell said...

oh my goodness this just gave me chills!! I love love love your babies!