28 December 2009

The Day After....Meltdowns

After being cooped up in the house Christmas day, due to rain and a certain someone who played a video game for like 7 hours, that certain someone had some, no a LOT, of extra energy to burn off. So I sent him outside to jump on the trampoline.....

looking for her Bubba

on her tippy toes... :)

O~"can i come in now"
me~"no not yet, go jump some more"

O~"can i come in now?"
me~"nope, you need to jump some more"
O~"how much longer???"
me~"jump 100 times, then you can come in"
I started taking pictures with my new lens :) of this beauty....

she is trying to figure out if she can climb UP THE DOOR! oh my goodness this girl...busted her mouth 3 times in a week, climbed on top of a present, climbed up the step ladder when we weren't looking. I had to take the bumper out of her crib because she was trying to use it to climb out!

I had to go outside to rescue a crying boy on the trampoline...
Layla was NOT happy about her momma walking off the porch!

is she not pitiful!?!
pitiful but precious!

I think it's nap time!
oh how quickly their moods can change!




I think she's licking the salty tears

no.... she's licking the door

2 comments:

Aron said...

That crying picture of her is the BEST!!! SOO Cute!

MadHatter said...

Makes me miss my trampoline! And you have 2 of the cutest kids!