07 December 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

We have in the past gotten our Christmas tree from a "Christmas tree farm" in Timmonsville. We loved going out there, cutting down our own tree and visiting with Mr. O'Quinn. He would take Owen out in the field to see his cows, he even gave Owen his own Christmas tree one year. He had told us that once his trees were gone, he wasn't going to be growing any more...so this year we had to look elsewhere. I googled Christmas tree farms in our area and the only one I came across was in Latta....3 hours and 1 Christmas tree from the Food Lion down the street from our house later, for $29.95 and it's the prettiest tree we've ever had...I guess our Christmas tree farm days are over.


someone was NOT happy about being in the car again (we'd just gotten home from our vacation the day before)

Owen smiling for the camera, or not smiling...I think I had him tell me something funny so he wouldn't give me the 'cheese' smile

Layla walking around the tree farm...complete with SAND SPURS!

trying to get a picture for our Christmas card...


it's not working out so well...
impossible!

0 comments: