The girls stayed home to begin preparing Thanksgiving dinner while the boys went shopping. It was a beautifully quiet day, or few hours I should say. Boys are just plain loud!
Layla playing with Owens lightsaber

she has the force!

looking for her Gigi

found her! looks like Layla is telling her something

are they not the cutest?

is it a horse or a lightsaber?


they didn't want her to wear Bubbas (Owen) back pack anymore

this was in the morning before they boys left for the day...Greer sat beside Owen watching him play his Leapster many many times!

silly Paul

Gigi asked me to take this picture, she had been drawing faces on the box...notice Layla trying to eat it.

cutie pie, she's so beautiful!

Layla watching her every move


sweet snuggle time with Nonni

Layla playing peek a boo with the colander

boo

this is what mayonnaise will do for your hair

kitchen mishap while making pimento cheese...Layla tried to pull the hand mixer off the counter and when I went for it I dropped my spoon and the mayonnaise flew across the counter onto her head! She was NOT happy about it!
0 comments:
Post a Comment