Nonni and Poppi came over Sunday afternoon to celebrate their birthdays, a week apart. It's such a blessing to have them living in the same town, to be able to visit with them often. They desperately want to move back to the beach, so I cherish the time we have, knowing the Lord might open that door...at least it's only an hour and a half away if they do. Mom, happy birthday, I hope you know how much I love you... you're an amazing example of the way God wants us to live and to love. and Poppi, happy birthday to you, thank you for loving my mother, for providing for her, for loving me like your own.
03 March 2010
Happy Birthday Nonni and Poppi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
YAY for wonderful grandparents!! And you're right about that pic of Layla. She does look like a baby! Love it!
Post a Comment