11 April 2010

Earth Day Festival

We had plans to go to the beach for the day but with Layla having had tubes in her ears on Thursday, we were concerned about her getting sand in ears so we headed to Kalmia Gardens in Hartsville, where we were married, for an Earth Day festival. Not sure why it was on the 10th when Earth Day isn't until the 22nd...


I can't believe I got a decent picture of my two babies!

Layla is one wild and free little girl....quite busy she is!




the beginnings of a temper tantrum....
her expressions crack me up! I think Owen was checking her diaper, lol!

Owen does NOT want his picture taken anymore....

love those cheeks
"NO MOM, I told you I don't WANT my picture taken!"

listening to the canoe guide
watching the canoes go down the river
chasing his sister....one of his favorite things to do
hawk that was eyeing my sweet daughter
wild and free I tell you

there was a croquet course set up with balloons tied to the metal things you hit the ball through...Layla was entertained by those balloons the entire time we were there!


that is until the balloon came loose....


she was not a happy baby anymore
oh the heart ache

in disbelief


bye bye balloon


then my battery died...

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Great pictures. Love Layla's dress...too cute!

Aron said...

I didn't know y'all got married there! Gorgeous location. And I LOVE all of your pictures!