13 April 2008

Birthday!



Friday was my birthday, 36!!! I worked for a few hours on Friday before I took Owen to McLaurin for an assessment for next year. Afterwards we met my mom for lunch at Atlanta Bread Company and then we tried to do a little shopping! Owen fell asleep in the car on the way home so I was lucky enough to take a little nap myself :) After our naps, Owen went to his buddy Derricks house so that Paul and I could go out to dinner, thanks Cindy!!! Paul and I went over to my moms before dinner for birthday cake, home made coconut cake...a yummy tradition. THANK YOU MOM!!! I was able to continue my birthday celebration on Saturday with two wonderful friends, Cindy and Tina! We went out for lunch and then to the mall for pedicures! God has truly blessed me with these wonderful friends! I wouldn't be who I am today without them! Wish I had a picture of us!!! I think in the 4 years we have been friends, we have 1 picture of the three of us!

2 comments:

Aron said...

Happy Birthady, Gillian!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!