Once again I forgot my camera!!! This was taken with my cell phone so the quality is pretty bad! This is Owen receiving his gold medal at Cubbies, for learning 30 bible verses!!! He also received a cubbie bear that velcros to his vest. Owen has wanted cubbie bear all year...it was really the only way he would learn his verses...knowing that he would get a cubbie bear, like James Michael who is 5... and you all know how cool 5yr olds are! I am so proud of my buddy for learning his bible verses and I pray that he'll want to go again next year! Awana is such an AWESOME program, and I am grateful for the leaders, teachers and volunteers that help all of these precious children learn God's word!
01 May 2008
Awana Cubbies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
GREAT JOB, Owen! I'm so proud of you!
Gillian, please hound me to death next year to make me sign Mak up. I feel like the biggest SLACKER for not having him there this year.
Post a Comment