How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God! 1 John 3:1
We're going to have another baby!
YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY! Congratulations, and all 4 of you are in our prayers. We couldn't be more thrilled for you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Hey-I tracked you down from your comment! Your family is so cute and blessed. Congratulations on #2!Steph Blackiston
What- I had NO CLUE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am soo excited there are more babies coming-such a fun time!!!
YippEEEEE!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Your family is in our prayers.Owen is going to be a great big brother.You and Paul will be awesome with one more addition.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
YAAAAAYYYYY!!!!! I'm SO HAPPY! Congratulations, and all 4 of you are in our prayers. We couldn't be more thrilled for you!
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Hey-
I tracked you down from your comment! Your family is so cute and blessed. Congratulations on #2!
Steph Blackiston
What- I had NO CLUE!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I am soo excited there are more babies coming-such a fun time!!!
YippEEEEE!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!Your family is in our prayers.Owen is going to be a great big brother.You and Paul will be awesome with one more addition.
Post a Comment