04 May 2008

AWANA GRAND PRIX!

They were supposed to be saying The Pledge of Allegiance...you see Sam is the only one! Two beautiful girls!
Owen, Nonni, and Daddy
I turned around to look for Owen after not seeing him for a few minutes and found him and Carol having what looked to be a pretty serious conversation...
I think this was after they lost...

Look at all the COOL cars!

...the track
Owens car is on the red track
the results on the board there are NOT from Owens race!

Well...#60 didn't win...in fact #60 came in last both times!!! Next year Daddy has to be in charge of the car!!! Owens best buddy Derrick came in last when his car raced too and Cindy and I laughed about our (their) cars being so slow, I'm talking SLOW...it wasn't like it was a close race or anything! Then Owen and Derricks car ended up racing together next and I just knew it wasn't going to be good...funny because they were both the slowest cars in the race but #60 proved to be a LEMON! Next year they should give an award to the slowest car!

0 comments: