We spent the afternoon at our friend Tina's house. The Smiths and the Gores were there too and we all had a great time hanging out in the pool and cooking out. Of course I forgot my camera, but Tina took some pictures and hopefully she'll be able to email them to me. I know she captured a great picture of Owen jumping off the diving board. I did manage to take a picture of Paul and Owen lighting sparklers, leftover from New Years, when we got home.







3 comments:
Happy 4th! Sounds like y'all had a great time! I hope you get those pics from Tina. I'd love to see O jumping off the diving board!
Also...I meant to comment on your last post, but didn't have enough time at that moment, then forgot to come back to it. But I wanted to say that I LOVE that post! I think it's hilarious that he "told" on you to Paul. They really are listening to EVERYTHING we say!
CUTE, CUTE, CUTE new blog! How do you do that?!?!
Aron...check out http://www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com
Post a Comment