25 June 2008

Believing God

So I started Beth Moore's Believing God bible study a couple of weeks ago. Yesterday I was talking to my mom on the phone about the study and I made the comment to her that I don't not believe God. (bad grammar, double negative, I know) Well Owen, who was playing with his monster trucks on the floor, turned around and said... 'MOMMA! YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN GOD!?!?' I tried to explain to him what I had said and of course I believe in God. Well later that night after his bath this is what I overheard... 'Daddy, earlier when you weren't here, mommy was talking to nonni and she said that she didn't believe in God!' My reply...'OWEN, I DID NOT SAY THAT!!! I DO BELIEVE IN GOD!' Owen...'that's not what she said.' I obviously need to do some more explaining before he tells everyone that his mommy said she doesn't believe in God!!!

The other day after school Owen told me that there were some boys on the playground that were the same age as he was and they were stomping on a bug trying to kill it and he told him that was one of God's creatures and that they shouldn't do that. sweet boy!

0 comments: