Saturday was Layla's baby shower at my mom's house given by my mom, my sister Erin, and some of the bestest friends a girl could ask for, Cindy, Tina, Leigh, and Sherri. Thank y'all so much for the beautiful shower to celebrate my baby girl! Blogger is still uploading my pictures out of order...
My sweet little helper, and Owen and Layla's surrogate big sister, Raeanne.
Refreshing drinks

Leigh trying to attach the corsage

Theses sweet candy bars say "A Baby Girl Is Blooming" and the nutritional info on the back is too cute! Serving size: Eating for two! Calories: Who's counting? Total Fat: More to Love! Total Carbs: Spoil yourself! Fiber: Every little bit helps. Sugars: Sweet as can be!
Vitamins C, R, A, V, I, N, G: 100% of the time
Ingredients: A little of mom; and a little of dad; make the sweetest baby; the world's ever had!

Yummy food!

so many new babies coming to Sandhurst! Sherri with her little boy Joshua, 5 weeks old, and Rebecca with her baby girl Tess due in just 3 weeks!



me and my beautiful sister!


sweet sleeping baby Joshua

pretty little smocked dress! :) I love smocked dresses!!!!

Wish I knew what they were looking at



Layla's crib and the cute little doll Rebecca made!

Layla's newly painted walls, thanks Erin!!! My sister slaved away in the nursery this weekend painting for me....I LOVE IT, just need to get some artwork on the wall! My sister did give me a great print we found on ETSY with Layla's name and a silhouette of a little girl swinging.

The lovely ladies that hosted the shower, and my oldest friend Jennifer...wait, where is Raeanne? Oh...my battery was dying so the self timer we tried wouldn't work so this was the only picture we were able to get...not the best but glad to have one of these precious friends (and family) God has blessed me with! Cindy, Sherri and Joshua, Mom, Tina, me, Leigh, Erin, and Jennifer.

Cindy and me... love you to pieces girl!

Erin, Cindy and Tina

Thanks again y'all for such a wonderful day celebrating baby Layla! I wish I could have spent more time with y'all...seems like all of a sudden it was over, cars were being packed, and everyone was leaving! I need more girl time!!! Love y'all so much!
4 comments:
What a PERFECT shower! I'm so sad that I couldn't be there. And the nursery looks beautiful!
awe... I feel soo honored that the doll is in Layla's crib!!I am so glad you like her! I hope she loves her and has lots of fun playing with her for years down the road.
LOVE the baby bedding and room!!! It looks fantastic!!!! we are the same way- still nothing up on the walls.... maybe this weekend!!
you look fantastic and I cant wait to meet Layla!!
The candy bars are super cute and the nursery looks adorable. Looks like a fun shower. :)
Everything looks so beautiful! You, the shower, the house, your friends, the nursery!
Layla has such love waiting to meet her!!!
Post a Comment