10 November 2008

Halloween

For whatever reason Blogger is uploading my pictures backwards so here are a few from halloween in reverse....

I stayed home and passed out candy while Paul took Owen trick or treating in our new neighborhood and then to visit a few of our old neighbors. When they finally came home I was in the bed resting so they ended up looking at the Toys R Us big Christmas toy catalog where Owen circled EVERYTHING!!! and after a little while I noticed how quite it was and this is what I found... too cute!

Daddy and Darth Vader
silly boy, cheese face!
Darth Vader waiting for his daddy to come home and take him trick-r-treating and that bench isn't always there, in case you were wondering, that was for me to sit on while I passed out candy so I wouldn't have to keep getting up to open the door.

So one of our old neighbors that Paul and Owen visited thought it was pretty cool that Owen was Darth Vader and told him that he had lots of Star Wars toys/figurines/etc in his attic that he could have, so the next weekend Matt called and said that he had it out of the attic and they could come get it. Paul and Owen came home with this HUGE box full of HUNDREDS of Star Wars figurines, ships, and dolls...YEARS of serious Star Wars collecting given to my little Owen Skywalker! We are so appreciative of this wonderful gift! Every day after school Owen wants to go straight to his room to play with his Star Wars toys...THANK YOU MATT!!! and Paul said his wife Danielle was appreciative that we took all of it...she was glad to get it out of her attic. I'll post a picture of them soon.



1 comments:

Aron said...

Such a CUTIE!