10 November 2008

Pumpkin Picking

The Saturday before halloween we decided to go pumpkin picking, we would have done it sooner but with the move and all we were lucky to go at all! It was a perfect fall afternoon, the weather was nice and cool!

Excited about the hay ride...I'm surprised these pictures turned out at all because the ride was super bumpy!!! I mean REALLY bumpy!!! I don't remember it being that bumpy last year, or maybe it was just because I'm pregnant this time?

happy boy!

me and my sweet boy!

love this one of my 2 boys, except you can tell Owen is saying "cheese"
the pictures are out of order for some reason?!?!? he appears to be daydreaming?
one for Owen and one for Layla

posing with the tractor

proud pumpkin pickers!

picture courtesy of Owen...I look like I have a pumpkin under my shirt!

not sure what he's thinking about but it looks serious doesn't it?

both of my boys are tired of my picture taking!

I don't know what he was saying but thought his expression was too cute not to post

"I told you no more pictures mommy!"

not happy about another picture!



Every day after we picked our pumpkins Owen wanted to carve them so here are some pictures of our carved pumpkin.


for some reason these are out of order??
scraping out the pumpkin, he didn't do this for very long....too yucky for him.

talking to auntie E on the phone...he looks so big in this one!



















1 comments:

Aron said...

Blogger is doing the same thing to me with the reversed order pics. It's driving me crazy!

Glad you are back!