29 November 2008

Wild Boys!

Since we finally have all of our furniture and most of the decorating done we decided it was time to start having people over for dinner, especially those that helped us during the move. So far we've only had one family over, other than my own for Thanksgiving, but we're eventually going to repay everyone plus some! Last Saturday night we had one of our favorite family's over and the only picture I took were of the boys and of those this is the only one that was even close to not being blurry due to all the action going on! THEY WERE WILD, good, extremely good, but WILD!!! This is what we walked in on...they actually jumped off the bed on this giraffe and thank the Lord didn't get hurt! OH MY GOODNESS LAYLA, I can't wait to play dolls and dress up with you sweet girl!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

We have already started our "broken bone fund"!! I agree- cant wait for little girls to play dolls and dress up!!!

Aron said...

HA! You've gotta love little boys!