Ever since we moved in, my mom has been encouraging me to pick out some new bedding that would go with the wall paper in our master bath. So today we went to Tomlinson's to pick up this beautiful bedding that I found after reading my friend Rebecca's blog. She had posted a link to her brother-in-law's new blog that he started for the family business...and while reading it the other day, browsing through some of the featured merchandise, I found it!!! Paul hasn't seen it yet, I pray he'll like it...it's a little 'girly' for him, make that a LOT 'girly' for him! We shall see.... Rebecca or Aron, do you know the return policy? just kidding, he'll learn to like it (I HOPE)







3 comments:
ohhh- I LIKE IT!!! Don't worry- Paul will adjust- Reeves had to adjust to ours also=) It's part of being a husband!! I don't think its too girly at all!!
I LOVE it!!! Thanks for the business!
Gillian, I like your style! We have that quilt, too! We throw it over our duvet when it's a really cold night, but I'll switch it from the floral to the stripes occasionally so that it's not too "girly" too often :)
Post a Comment