03 December 2008

I'm Out

on bedrest for the duration....a friend brought her portable blood pressure machine to work today for me and it was steadily rising throughout the day so I stopped by the doctors office on my way home to have them check it and it was 150/102! I also gained 2.5 lbs in 24 hours...no it wasn't the ice cream I ate last night it's the fluid storing in my legs! Dr. O had some blood drawn to check for signs of HEELLP syndrome, hope to find out tomorrow or Friday? So I'm on strict orders to stay horizontal for 23 out of 24 hours, yeah...really hope she comes or they induce soon cause this is going to be BORING!

2 comments:

Hope said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll be praying for you! Hopefully Layla will make an early debut.

Aron said...

Did you get your results today? Maybe she will come this weekend!