I don't have a picture of us picking out the tree because unfortunately since being put on bed rest we didn't go to our usual tree farm to cut down our tree...instead we made a quick trip to Lowe's and there just wasn't anything special about that so... here are some pictures of my wonderful family lighting and decorating the tree for me!!! This is the first year ever that I haven't put the lights on, thanks mom! I HATE putting the lights on the tree! My mom and I did discover that it's much easier if someone helps you and well, you know that just doesn't happen in our homes, how 'bout yours? Paul and Owen put almost all the ornaments on, I did put on a few, and I'm very proud to say that I haven't re-arranged any of them! my sweet mom, she's helped me out so much during this pregnancy and bed rest! I LOVE YOU!
07 December 2008
Oh Christmas Tree
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Impressed you didn't have to rearrange. Claudia puts ALL the ornaments on one branch! Looks great.
oh i'm so jealous! i ended up doing all of it alone again this year! greer was supposed to help but she couldn't put down the "candy" ornaments long enough to focus. your tree is beautiful!
Gillian, the house looks beautiful! I love Owen's fire truck pjs. Mak REFUSES to wear matching pjs anymore because "big boys don't do that." :( I'm showing him these pics tomorrow. Maybe it will get him back in matching pjs!
I'm thinking of you constantly! Can't wait to hear the news!
Post a Comment