15 December 2008

Still Waiting!

I had my weekly doctors appointment this afternoon and everything was great....BP 118/80 or something ridiculously good like that...urine was good, still dilated and effaced the same as I have been for the past 6 weeks! Needless to say, there has been no induction scheduled. I'm bummed out about that cause I'm so anxious for Layla to be here and so tired and bored from the bed rest...but obviously it's working, that and the BP medicine they have me on. Anyway, I can only pray she'll come soon...along with some walking, spicy food, and some other things that have been known to work...we'll see. Anyone have any suggestions let me know!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

oh- I was sooo hoping you had scheduled an induction!! soo sorry- hang in there!!!

Hope said...

sorry he didn't schedule...i know you are ready!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Eggplant parm from Stefanos. I ate it last wednesday and was 1/2 cm further along the next day. It isn't that tasty, but if it works!