Finally we were able to explore the mountains on Sunday, after a yummy lunch in Pigeon Forge.
cherrios, french fries, and pineapple made this little one happy

oh my goodness I LOVE that face!

and this one too!

this one's not too bad either ;)

Paul and Owen got the BEST ice cream after lunch and while they were sharing with me I felt bad for Layla just sitting there watching us enjoy some deliciousness so she had her first taste of ice cream.

yep, she liked it :)


no, I think she loved it!

this one is out of order, uploaded from my phone on the Appalachian Trail.

photo courtesy of Owen

Owen had a hard time understanding that we were in/on the mountains. We would stop at the overlooks and talk about the views we were seeing and he would say "let's go to the mountain". We tried to explain we were in the mountains and on a mountain looking at the other ones, etc... but he just didn't get it.

my handsome husband

family photo, minus Owen who is taking the picture.

She looks so little in her daddy's arms and those big mountains behind her :)

My three favorite people! I LOVE how Owen adores his sister!

see what I mean!?

He loves love loves her!

I want to live right here!!!
1 comments:
Great job with the photos, O! It looks like y'all had a Fabulous trip. I'm so glad! And I'm serious about that being the family portrait spot next year!
Post a Comment