12 October 2009

Tennessee ~ Part 2 ~ Water Park

We woke up Saturday morning to RAIN! It rained all day so it was a perfect day for the indoor water park.

huge bucket of water fills up every 3 minutes ....










getting sugar from daddy

we saw this face A LOT!!!!!

snack break

Layla LOVES french fries :)




more sugar :)




fun with daddy in the lazy river

really big water slides
Owen and I walked up the many steps with our double inner tube to ride the red slide together but when we got up there Owen decided he didn't want to...so we walked back down the steps and I got a single tube and went back up to show Owen how it was done in hopes he would want to try it. I don't think seeing me flip off the tube when I entered the pool helped ;) it was fun but I have to admit I was kind of scared, it was pretty fast!

these buckets fill up and dump water on unexpecting lazy river floaters ;)
mini slide was more his speed ;)
he did this one over and over again.
this was one tired sleepy girl!
not a happy baby...she really misses her crib!!!

3 comments:

MadHatter said...

You make pretty babies, girl

Aron said...

The water dumping out progression pics are Fabulous!!! That water park looks like so much Fun! Oh, and that face on Owen? It's funny...we are seeing the same one over in the Smith house a good bit, too.

Vanessa said...

Fun pictures. Looks like you guys had a great and beautiful vacation. Yay for family time!