14 December 2009

Christmas Cantata

This past Sunday was the Christmas Cantata at our church. Owen sang 2 songs with the youth choir, and played the part of a shepherd in the manger scene of the play.





silly silly boy
Kathleen...the sweetest, most mature, Godly 15 year old I have EVER known! LOVE her and her sweet family!!!

stupid blogger mixing up my pictures again! my silly boy again...but look at that SWEET face behind him!!! his best buddy, D....love him and his sweet family to pieces too!


We were SO proud of Owen standing up there in front of 1000+ people, he did an amazing job! I was really nervous that he would refuse to go up there, or start crying or something! When we talked about joining the choir, he said that he didn't want to be in front of people. I told him he wouldn't be....that he'd be practicing in the old sanctuary and just the mom's would be in there....which wasn't completely untrue, up to this point that was the exactly who was watching....I just choose not to talk about performances and if he decided when the time came that he didn't want to then I would be fine with that. I'm so glad he did it!!!


check out his feet...

I see you baby!
Layla enjoying the show

checking out her Nonni


We will worship the Lamb of Glory.We will worship the King of Kings.We will worship the Lamb of Glory.We will worship the King.We praise the name of the Lamb of Glory.We praise the name of the King of Kings.We praise the name of the Lamb of Glory.We praise the name of the King.
And with our hands lifted high,we come before you and sing.And with our hands lifted high,we come before you rejoicing.We have our hands lifted high, to the sky,and when the world wonders why, we'll just tell them we're loving our King.Oh, we'll just tell them we're loving our King.
We will worship the Lamb of Glory.We will worship the King of Kings.We will worship the Lamb of Glory.We will worship the King.We praise the name of the Lamb of Glory.We praise the name of the King of Kings.We praise the name of the Lamb of Glory.We praise the name of the King

YAY!!! BRAVO!!!

0 comments: